A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Perez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome (CCHS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Dr. Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation, Dagupan.
Dr. Perez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Ambrosio Perez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iris A. Perez practice?
- Dr. Iris Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Iris Perez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Pulmonologists, and Los Angeles Sleep Medicine Doctors.