A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Perez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome (CCHS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Dr. Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation, Dagupan.
Dr. Perez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Ambrosio Perez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iris A. Perez practice?
- Dr. Iris Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iris Perez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists, and Los Angeles Sleep Medicine Doctors.