A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Perez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome (CCHS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Dr. Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation, Dagupan.
Dr. Perez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans