A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Rubin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Kedar Rubin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Iris K. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Iris Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iris Rubin practices Dermatology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Boston, MA.
See Bethesda Dermatologists.