A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Sadowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Sadowsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Sadowsky, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadowsky graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Sadowsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Sadowsky DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iris Sadowsky practice?
- Dr. Iris Sadowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Iris Sadowsky practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.