Dr. Iris Sadowsky DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2016
Horrible Dr
Caution staff And Dr are horrible if your insurance requires referrals been dealing with no follow up no return calls for weeks now regarding malignant Melanoma very scary be aware if you major problem they will NOT be there for you - you will be left out to dry!!!

March 6th, 2014
You'll need a babysitter for this Dr..
After being diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis more than 6 years ago and being on the same medications for that time, Dr Sadowsky refused to write more than one month of prescriptions at a time in order to get me back in the office for additional appointments. Most likely because her waiting room is always empty and I had never seen another patient there. She demanded blood-work that my insurance wouldn't cover and refused to either wait for my tax refund check so I was able to get it done or to work within my budget and select only the NECESSARY blood-work for immediate needs. She cut my dosage of prednisone down, causing me discomfort even though her specialty was not Rheumatology. Dont waste your time here unless you like having to nag your provider for what they are supposed to do on their own.

December 11th, 2013
The Best Doctor
I have to write this review to let others know about this incredible doctor and her wonderful staff. I have never had a doctor be as thorough and as caring as Dr. Sadowsky. She is all the things you could ask for in a doctor and I can not say enough good things about her and her practice. So, if you are looking for your road to wellness, I would highly recommend Dr. Iris Sadowsky.

October 30th, 2012
Just like the good ole days
I chose Dr Sadowsky as my PCP after not having one for several years. I was more than pleased with her. She spent a tremendous amount of time with me and was extremely thourogh. She found concerns during my evaluation that I hadn't mentioned. I would recommend her to everyone. I am also in the medical field and know a lot of physicians, Dr. Sadowsky hands down is wonderful.

September 17th, 2012
Like her

August 21st, 2012
Run for the hills!
Terrible bedside manner is an understatment! I went to see this doctor for back pain and she did nothing for that but, once she found out my cholesterol was a little high she put me on statins and ignored all my complaints afterwards. I was suffering from side effects from the drug for 3 &1/2 years until I got away from her! She would say things like ohhh we all have aches and pains when we get old..(I was in my mid 30's!!!)I went from being 115 pounds and healthy to 165 with all kinds of ailments. Because of her advice, my life was robbed!! and I'm still suffering!She always forgot to call in perscriptions and she's very cold,rude and robotic!

August 25th, 2011
Love her
Dr. Sadowsky can take some getting used to. However, I've been going to her for almost three years now, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. After spending my teens and early twenties ill with no answers from other local doctors (including the renowned Mayo Clinic) she has given me answers to everything. She is tenacious and has gone toe to toe with specialists to ensure that I receive the best care. She's even called me at home to check on how I was feeling... as well as to make sure I following her advice and not being stubborn! I will admit that I wouldn't recommend her for children, she doesn't seem to always have much patience for them. But when it comes to my own health, I have the utmost trust in her. I also love that she doesn't reach for her prescription pad for every ailment. She helps me discover other alternatives and is very careful about researching the best medications to avoid counter-actions.

July 11th, 2011
Excellent staff and beautiful office, but this doctor has a horrible bedside manner. She repeatedly left the exam room mid-sentence and would be gone for 5 minutes or more. She didn't listen to what I would tell her, explain my condition without prying it out of her and barley explained the side-effects of the medication I was prescribed. Best of all she never called in the prescription! I even called the office multiple times to find out why it wasn't submitted.

June 29th, 2011
Would not recommend
I have been going to her for a year. Everytime I leave frustrated. There is no discussion on treatments. It is her way or find someone else. I have had prescriptions I have been on for years and I have to call her monthly for refills. She is short and rude.The positive aspects. You get into appointmnets quickly and the office staff. I would not recommend her to anyone.

June 2nd, 2011
Dr. Sadowsky must be bi-polar. Starts out nice, but if you question her reasons for doing something, she snaps!I've seen alot of doctors in my 56 years, she is THE WORST!

April 18th, 2011
Horrible Bedside Manner!!!
I have seen many different doctors for my many various health issues. She is by far the worst! I did continue to use her office for a few months, giving her ample opportunities to redeem herself. I continued because she has a wonderful office staff that is a pleasure to deal with. However she just got worse

May 23rd, 2010
I like this Dr.'s office a lot. The wait is minimal, and the doctor offers alternatives to prescribed drugs to treat the cause versus my symptoms, which seems to be rare these days. I appreciate being remembered by staff and doctor, and like the "local" feel.