Dr. Iris Schlesinger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Iris Schlesinger?

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Excellent surgeon

Special Education Teacher

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

DR. Schlesinger was highly insensitive to my baby. She complained about my daughter crying and told my husband to go away. This doctor doesn't know how to treat children. She said there wasn't anything wrong with my daughter but I'm getting a second opinion. I wouldn't trust someone like that.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I found this Dr to be very insensitive to patients. I brought my child in with an xray with clear fracture and she told me that there was nothing wrong and that I should take her to see a phychiotrist. I brought my daughter to another doctor who said there was a clear fracture and ended up casting my daughter.

wonderful care

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Dr. Schlesinger is a brilliant surgeon. My son is under her care now, and she cares for him as if he were her own. Dr. Schlesinger makes you feel as if no stone is unturned. Her staff is also very caring and pleasant. I'm very grateful she was on call that afternoon.

THE BEST EVER

Posted on May 25th, 2010

She saw my son the day before Thanksgiving and I called 2 hours before! SHe was great, courteous and really the best doctor anyone could ask for. She went above and beyond. Sher spent a good hour referring him out to another doctor and getting him an appt. with the other doctor. She personally checked on him through his ordeal and was always easy to talk to and very comforting! I highly recommend her!!!

Posted on October 10th, 2017