A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Slater is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Slater, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, General Ophthalmology, and Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Slater has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iris R. Slater practice?
Dr. Iris Slater practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.