A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Slater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Slater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Slater, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Slater has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris R Slater MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Iris R. Slater practice?
- Dr. Iris Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. Iris Slater practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.