A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Slater is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Slater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Slater, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Slater has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris R Slater MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Iris R. Slater practice?
- Dr. Iris Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. Iris Slater practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.