Dr. Iris Slater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iris Slater?

April 30th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

I used Doctor Slater for five years.She was professional, attentive to my needs. I had a complicated case which she was the first one to diagnose and explain. While another Doctor had cavalierly recommended cataract surgery, she took the time to explain that my condition complicated the issue and I risked going blind.

November 29th, 2013

The Office is Filthy

First off, the office is filthy & located in the barely lit basement of an Upper East Side townhouse. Several bulbs were out on multiple occasions. The office reeked of cat urine & was covered with dust. The doctor did not wear gloves when removing a foreign object from my eye. My insurance company rejected her bill. They told me she used a code from 1992.

April 6th, 2016