A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Snider, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Snider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Woods Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iris G. Snider practice?
Dr. Iris Snider practices Pediatrics near Athens, TN.
See Athens Pediatricians.