A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Perez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Perez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iris T. Perez practice?
Dr. Iris Perez practices Family Medicine near Oconto Falls, WI.
See Oconto Falls Family Physicians.