Overall Review

3.3

May 18th, 2011
Smart, probably good doctor... The wait is appalling.
Unlike some others, I found the facilities to be reasonably clean; it's just in an older building. Dr. Tsung seems very capable, but on the day I visited, had a huge backlog of patients. After a >1 hour wait, she spent approximately 5-10 minutes in all with me and was brusque. Not rude, but visibly making an effort to just churn through patients. Some office staff were very nice; others would pretend not to see you as you waited to talk to them. Not sure I'd recommend this place to a friend.

April 15th, 2011
She's great, the office could use some work
I love Dr. Tsung, she is kind, knowledgeable, takes her time with you and answers any and all questions. I've been going to see her for years and I love her. My only complaints are that her office really needs a good paint job and/or scrub down. And if you don't get her first morning appointment you could wait a while, since they seem to double book appointment slots.

March 3rd, 2010
Dr. Tsung is the best gyno I've ever had! She's gentle, informative, a good listener and respectful. Even though the office is busy, I never feel rushed by her. She always answers all of my questions thoroughly. I like that she has Saturday office hours. Even though the wait is a long time, she's worth it.