Dr. Iris Udasin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iris Udasin?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 25th, 2015

EXCELLENT and spot-on diagnosis by this doctor!

Dr. Udasin is an amazingly gifted physician. She offered her email address to me, as she knew I was extremely sick and the other 13 doctors I saw, were of no help whatsoever. I found her to be very compassionate and caring. She gave me the quality care and time I needed. I drove 60 miles one way just to see her, and not working, I had no income for transportation - nor did I have health care. I paid out of pocket, which they worked with me on. She helped me gain the best recovery I was able to get. And remember - SCENTED PRODUCTS ARE TOXIC! Don't wear them to her office, please.

July 22nd, 2014