A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irit Hemed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irit Hemed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemed graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hemed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irit Hemed MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irit Hemed practice?
- Dr. Irit Hemed has 1 office location.
Dr. Irit Hemed practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.