inactive

Irl J Don MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 5th, 2015
I have been Dr. Dons' patient for a long time and since he has been at Missouri Baptist, he has became more about the computer and less about my concerns. I talk more to the back of his head and have to repeat myself because he is too busy typing in the computer. God forbid if the computer shuts down or doesn't seem to work! I have been in the middle of a conversation with him and his nurse has came in and said she needed to talk to him. He got up from the computer and walked out of the room. He did not say anything to me when he came back. I have had enough! I would not recommend him to anyone!

October 28th, 2013
Happy patient
Dr. Don has been my doctor for 3 years now. I have been able to maintain my pain levels and he always seem to know what I need to do next so that this disease want get the best of me. Thanks Dr. Don for being on top of things for me.

July 23rd, 2012
Great fella
Dr. Don has been great for me. I have fms, and I pretty much know what I need, so he's been easy to deal with and very understanding.

February 23rd, 2012
doesn't want patients to express their health issues;patients that visits mds, do so because they want to get well.....he rushes in, looks at the computer, doesn't look at the patient, just 1-2-3- and out the door.......doesn't care if you live or die..............just so he gets his 400.00 in his pocket......leaves a patient feeling worse instead of better..........prescribes medicine that patients don't even need also.

December 8th, 2011
Tired
I agree with RUSHED, I have been a patient of Dr. DOn for five years and he still dont know my name. He always asking me the same questions even through my file is right in front of his eyes. I dont dislike him, I also think he is a great guy, but a good doctor i have to question. I have illness that he dont know of but he has know solution. I hate to judge him on my experience along but alot of his clients or saying the same thing. If you looking for a nice guy he is your men.

July 19th, 2011
OK
I agree completely with a previous reviewer. Dr.Don is a nice guy but not a great doctor. He doesn't seem to know my health history even though I have been a patient for nearly a decade and have had several notable events, and the file is right in front of him. Also seems to rush to judgement on a diagnosis.

February 11th, 2011
Rushed
Dr.Don is a nice guy but not a great doc.He doesn't pay attention to your file which is right in front of him, when asking you questions. Every visit its the same questions. He seems impatient also. He seems forgetful too. I dont feel he has made a real effort to help me.

June 24th, 2009
Dr. Don has kept up my treatment of RA to give me an acceptable quality of life and a bearable pain level. Thanks Dr. Don.