A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irl Extein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irl Extein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irl Extein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Extein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Extein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Fair Oaks Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irl Lawrence Extein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irl L. Extein practice?
- Dr. Irl Extein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irl Extein practices Psychiatry near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Psychiatrists.