Dr. Irl Hirsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irl Hirsch?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Irl Hirsch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2015

Our daughter got the best training possible to manage diabetes and is controlling it very well, thanks to Dr. Hirsch and his staff.

April 7th, 2012

Dr. Hirsch has been a miracle to me. We met just by chance when i was a patient at UW medical center. He recognized me as not being the usual diabetic with chronic pancreatitis. At the time i was under another endocrinologist who wasn't being the least aggressive about my out of control blood sugars and frequent hospitalizations ( 1 to 2 times a month ) I was always in DKA even though i followed my insulin and diet regimen to the letter. Needless to say he realized that something else was going on with me. I had all but given up any hope of having a normal life but now Dr. Hirsch is helping me find my way back to healthy.

October 30th, 2010

I Would Be Dead

I'm not sure how long I have been seeing Dr. Hirsch, fifteen years or more. A1c over eleven, the same insulin doses I had been taking since adolescence frequent SEVERE hypoglycemic episodes and NO blood sugar testing. Major factor in my situation is that shortly after I got insurance coverage I started seeing Dr. Hirsch. With no insurance I would not have been able to afford the medical care I need.

May 13th, 2008

the man who saved my life [no bullshit]

dr. irl hirsch is the best doc. as well as a best friend and iconsider him my big brother i have been his patient since 1991 he just tells it like it is he knows what life can be like for a type 1 diabetic and not just by books alone thank you

February 2nd, 2017