A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irlene Locklear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irlene Locklear is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Locklear
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Locklear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irlene Locklear, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Locklear graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Locklear has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irlene Locklear MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irlene Locklear practice?
- Dr. Irlene Locklear has 1 office location.
Dr. Irlene Locklear practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Critical Care Practitioners and Fayetteville Pulmonologists.