A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irlene Locklear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irlene Locklear is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Locklear
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Locklear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irlene Locklear, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Locklear graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Locklear has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irlene Locklear MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irlene Locklear practice?
- Dr. Irlene Locklear has 1 office location.
Dr. Irlene Locklear practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Critical Care Practitioners and Fayetteville Pulmonologists.