A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irma Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irma Castro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Castro Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Castro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irma Yolanda Castro MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irma Y. Castro practice?
- Dr. Irma Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Irma Castro practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.