A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irma Cu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irma Cu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irma Cu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cu graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irma Chua Cu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irma C. Cu practice?
- Dr. Irma Cu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irma Cu practices Psychiatry near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Downey Psychiatrists.