A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irma Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irma Esposito is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irma Esposito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from Chicago Med Sch at Rosalin Franklin Univ of Med & Sci, North Chicago, I.
Dr. Esposito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irma Teresa Esposito MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irma T. Esposito practice?
- Dr. Irma Esposito has 6 office locations.
Dr. Irma Esposito practices Family Medicine near Chicago Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Olympia Fields, IL.
See Chicago Heights Family Physicians.