Dr. Irma Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irma Lopez?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Irma Lopez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2016

Exceptional attention to my health concerns.

May 22nd, 2015

I feel very confident that I have the best doctor!

March 27th, 2015

Made my daughter cry

She is the worst doctor I have every been to. She made my daughter leave her office balling her eyes out. We went to see doctor Lopez for my daughters anxiety and depression and doctor Lopez was very rude the whole time giving my daughter rude answers like her questions were stupid. She also told her that she will be like this the rest of her life and there is nothing she can do about her anxiety but be on medicine her whole life.

October 20th, 2014

Office staff is totally incompetent! After calling the office & telling them the automated appointment reminder had me scheduled in the afternoon rather than the morning, I was told I was wrong & to come in the afternoon. Arriving at the " their" appointed time & waiting 15 minutes to be acknowledged, I was then told I was to be there at 10 a.m. The response, "oh we're sorry, we don't know how this happened, you can see the nurse practitioner," is totally unexceptionable. Having called their attention to the problem 4 days prior & they still could NOT get it right can only be called incompetance!

October 30th, 2013

I feel blessed that i found Dr Lopez. She is very understanding very caring and will recomend her to all my friends and family.

July 25th, 2013

Trust

The most important factor in working with a doctor is trust - trust in their judgment, trust in their genuine concern, trust in their ability to correctly diagnose & treat. Dr. Lopez has earned that trust many times over. She is my PCP and was for my mother-in-law, who passed away at age 92. Her manner is direct but kind. She tells you the truth, whether you like it or not. And she she never speaks down to you. My mother-in-law had been an RN, some forty years ago. She had lost a lot of her knowledge, but she was very proud. Dr. Lopez always treated her as an equal when discussing her health. She never talked about her, as if she was an object that wasn't there, but to her. I will never forget that. No one is jusr a number in Dr. Lopez's office. You are a patient, a human being to be treated with dignity. I highly recommend her.

June 5th, 2012

Excellent doctor

My first visit was by far the most extensive medical history backgroud information I've ever been asked for. Dr. Lopez has a wonderful personality and outstanding porfessional expertise. At the age of 61 and fighting a rare and aggressive breast cancer, I've seen many doctors - mostly specialist. I've met the best and the worst, Dr. Irma Lopez is by far the best and I am extremely fortunate to have her as my PCP and Internist. I feel confident in her abilities to manage and treatment my very complicated medical condition. After 10 years of cancer treatments, I now have 8 medical conditions and 3 life-threateniing and chronic disease as a result of collateral damage. I needed a doctor who was knowledgable and competent in orchestrating my medical care with all these complications. I told Dr. Lopez on my first visit that many doctors don't want me for a patient because my medical condition is too complicated. She just smiled and said, "that is why we are here." She accepted me as a patient right then and there. I am in good hands and you will be also.

December 21st, 2011

DR. LOPEZ IS THE BEST DOCTOR MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE EVER HAD. SHE TRULY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS AND CAN BE VERY TOUGH ON YOU IF YOU ARE NOT TAKING THE PROPER CARE OF YOURSELF.BUT, IF YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THINGS SHE GETS SO EXCITED. SHE ONCE TOLD US THAT SHE WAS GOING TO GO HOME AND TELL HER HUSBAND THAT 2 OF HER PATIENTS LISTENED TO HER AND BOTH LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT. AND, THAT WEIGHT LOSS CHANGED OUR LIVES.

October 7th, 2016