A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irma Oliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irma Oliff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irma Oliff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliff graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oliff has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irma M Oliff MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Irma M. Oliff practice?
- Dr. Irma Oliff has 7 office locations.
Dr. Irma Oliff practices Allergy & Immunology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Northbrook Allergists.