Learn more about Dr. Irma Oliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irma Oliff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irma Oliff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliff graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oliff has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irma M Oliff MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Irma M. Oliff practice?
- Dr. Irma Oliff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irma Oliff practices Allergy & Immunology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL.
See Northbrook Allergists.