Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irma Rasmussen
Dr. Irma Rasmussen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taunton, MA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rasmussen is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital, MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union and Metrowest Med Ctr Lmh - Outpt. She speaks English.
Dr. Irma Rasmussen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Irma Rasmussen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taunton, MA.
Dr. Kameran Lashkari
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Taunton, MA 0 mi32
Dr. Aleksander Feoktistov
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Taunton, MA 0 mi27
Dr. Nicole Touchet
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Taunton, MA 0 mi26