A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irma Rey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irma Rey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irma Rey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rey graduated from University of Miami . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irma R. Rey practice?
Dr. Irma Rey practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Internists.