Dr. Irma Rey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irma Rey?

August 23rd, 2016

Best Doctor Ever!!!

I am a patient of Dr Irma Rey for 10+years and I can truly say that her knowledge, warmth and bedside manner are way above the norm. Very detailed and concern for you as a person as well as a patient. I trust her totally and my improvement has been incredible. I wish all doctors where like her. Exceptional, professional and a very kind person. I have never trusted any doctor like I trust her.

November 14th, 2014

She is a terrific dr.

October 31st, 2012

Worth the wait

Getting an appointment with Dr. Rey is dificult and the wait in the office is usually quite long, however, Dr. Rey does not rush just because she is late. She takes her time, answers all questions and follows up if needed. I would highly recommend her.

May 16th, 2012

Excellent, excellent doctor, best I've known in a very long time.

March 29th, 2012

She is wonderful and caring. Excellent. Doctor

February 24th, 2012

Exceptional Doctor, the way one would hope for all of our care givers to be

Dr. Rey is among the most compassionate, caring and thoughtful medical professionals I have ever encountered. Her level of expertise and knowlegde of not only her specialty of of the body and physiology in general would seem to place her in an elite class of reknown physicians, yet her personal manner is gentle and friendly and, well, loving. I am very fortuate Dr. Rey has come into my life at a time when I am struggling with a varity of health issues. She has given me hope - which those of you who have heatht problems that are difficult to diagnose- you know how huge that in itself is. Hope instantly helps one to feel better and can actually help to forge the way toward a cure. The mind is so powerful. Dr. Rey recognizes this and seems to go out of her way, without showing that she is going out of her way, to instill that sense of hope and 'light at the end of the tunnel.' I love Dr. Rey. Genuinely. She is a lifesaver. And one of the greatest doctors I am fortunate to have on my side. God bless her.

October 17th, 2011

Dr. Irma Rey is a very caring, professional doctor, she takes her time for listening, analizing and evaluate everything single aspect of patient history and clinical problems very carefully and very accurate in her diagnoses, I highly recommend her to all my friends and family. Is very difficult to find a doctor like her in these days, when medicine is so commercial. She have the knowledge, dedication and compassion for all her patients.

May 27th, 2011

Excellent caring doctor. TYhe only drawback is that there is often a long wait. However, she nevers rushes and spends as much time as needed.

November 4th, 2010

Real Professional

Seldom today can you find a Doctor who has all the qualities you are looking for. She has the clinical knowledge, professional expertise, is a brilliant diagnostician with a sincere desire to uphold her oath. Overall, a caring, concerned soul, who helps all who cross her path. In conclusion, you are fortunate to have her as your Doctor

September 23rd, 2009

Pleasant Surprise

I recently became totally disabled after battling cancer for 15 years; so I have a lot of experience in determining whether a doctor is thorough and I have seen all types of personalities and bed side manner extremes. I also had recently changed my health insurance from a private group coverage to a Medicaid plan, which is basically given to the unfortunates who are sick and cannot pay for insurance. Being familiar with the different health plan reimbursements and knowing that Medicaid is at the bottom of the barrel, I was prepared to face all kinds of problems, thinking that doctors give the higher paying plans more priority than the lesser. Was I in for a surprise? Dr. Rey's staff treated me with the highest regards in making me feel comfortable and with more professionalism than I have seen in a while. She took the time to review my extensive medical history and even called me the next day to see how I was doing. I didn't think this caliber of physician existed. I would recommend Dr. Rey to everyone I know and then some...Thank you,

March 29th, 2016