A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irma Sodini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irma Sodini, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irma Sodini, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodini graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sodini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irma Sodini MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Irma Sodini practice?
- Dr. Irma Sodini has 5 office locations.
Dr. Irma Sodini practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.