Learn more about Dr. Irmel Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irmel Ayala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayala
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ayala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irmel Ayala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irmel A Ayala MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irmel A. Ayala practice?
- Dr. Irmel Ayala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irmel Ayala practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Oncologists.