A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irmel Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irmel Ayala is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irmel Ayala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans