Learn more about Dr. Irmel Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irmel Ayala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irmel Ayala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irmel A Ayala MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irmel A. Ayala practice?
- Dr. Irmel Ayala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irmel Ayala practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.