A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irmgard Behlau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irmgard Behlau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Behlau graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Behlau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irmgard Behlau MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irmgard Behlau practice?
- Dr. Irmgard Behlau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irmgard Behlau practices Infectious Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Cambridge Infectious Disease Doctors.