A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irmgard Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irmgard Koehler, Dermatologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irmgard Koehler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irmgard Kilb Koehler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Irmgard K. Koehler practice?
- Dr. Irmgard Koehler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irmgard Koehler practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.