A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irmina Boulier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irmina Boulier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irmina Boulier, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulier graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Boulier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irmina Chao Boulier MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Irmina C. Boulier practice?
- Dr. Irmina Boulier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irmina Boulier practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Severna Park, MD.
See Severna Park Internists and Severna Park Dermatologists.