Overall Review

3.0

May 16th, 2012
I've always found Dr. Boulier to be very caring and professional. The office staff has always been pleasant to me.

December 13th, 2011
outdated location, office, and practice. don't waste your time or your money. 2nd flr office with no elevator, only accepts cash or check. Poor bedside manner. Unwilling to provide additional medical info. Called blackheads, skin tags and moles a normal part of skin. Provided no advice of value. Was hopeful before appt because of convenient location; left truly disappointed. Worst dermatologist ever.

November 11th, 2011
Very professional, extrememly skilled, amd super nice! Dr B is so kind and gentle. I know i am in good hands.

April 19th, 2010
She is very pleasant, and totally takes her time with each patient. My only problem is that there are never refills on prescriptions, you have to go back to get a refill. There are some diagnoses that I am sure that is not necessary with. I feel the primary reason is to get you on the schedule. However, it may be that she id just really caring. AS I said she really does take her time with each visit.

December 27th, 2008
Doc can't diagnose any real diseases.
After 5 office visits doctor was unable to properly diagnose me. I was given ever general diagnosis in the book to include infections/ sebbheoric dermatitis and others. What really did it was when She called me telling me I might have hepatitis because she did know that antibodies present in test showed that I had been vaccinated. After that I went to a new doc and was diagnosed with Psoriasis on the first visit.