Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irmindra Rana
Dr. Irmindra Rana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, VA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rana is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Univ. Of Medicine And Dentistry Of Nj. He speaks Hindi and English.
Dr. Irmindra Rana has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Irmindra Rana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.
Dr. Kambiz Yazdaninajafabadi
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Arlington, VA 0 mi21
Dr. Asad Chaudhry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington, VA 0 mi9
Dr. David Schreiner
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Arlington, VA 0 mi39