Overall Review

October 11th, 2016
Review
Dr. Hasan has been my doctor for many years. He has also been the primary doctor for my parent and other family members and friends. Every visit, he gives a thorough review. Every visit he gives me reminders of things I need to be doing. When a few issues came up, he was right on it. He wastes no time sending you to a specialist if one is needed. What I truly like about him is the time he takes with you to review your health and any health changes. I gave a 4 star instead of 5 (for promptness) because I know there have been times when he spent time giving instructions and more detail on things I needed to know; thus, others may have had a wait a little longer than normal. I am never upset when this happens to me....if I have to wait. I understand he is just doing his job. He is clear and concise and genuinely caring. I appreciate that he cared enough to have me follow up with him after my visit to make sure I was doing better. Over the years we have worked with his staff of employees and they have been wonderful. They have shown extra care and concern for our elderly parents. Dr. Hasan is the best. You will love him as we all do.

April 5th, 2016
I was excited to see Hasan after seeing many good recommendations for him. When I arrived at the building the front desk lady wasn't very friendly. She gave me a bunch of paper work to fill out, but then immediately after the nurse came and got me. The nurse was also wasn't very pleasant. The doctor was in withing seconds, and basically rushed through my appointment. He was very cold and clinical and talked to me like I was stupid. If you want a doctor who cares about your health, but also cares about you as a person, I would not recommend him.

March 3rd, 2016
Incredible Doctor
I have seen Dr Hasan for about 10 years now. My Family also visits him. He has been incredible as a doctor and I thank my lucky starts that I have found him.

January 26th, 2016
Mrs
My parents and my husband are all patients. Dr Hasan has almost always spent more than the allotted time. He is never rude. He always answers our questions with confidence and if he doesn't know the answer he will find it. My mother had spent the majority of two years in and out of the hospital. He worked to find the combination of medications to get her on track. It has now even a year since he was in the hospital that. We thank God every day for finding this wonderful man.

June 14th, 2015
Granddaughter who is a RN
This is by far the worst physican!! My grandfather had a stroke that left him blind in 1 eye. I took him to the ER to be seen & he had several tests to confirm this & new consults with a neurologist & cardiologist(he has a stent) upon follow up with Dr.IHasan my grandfather was told by him to stop going to these new doctors & don't have any more tests done. That he'd manage things & would be ok! He had a stroke! He can't see! He has my grandpa brainwashed. Who is this????? Hopefully nothing else happens to my grandfather. He is in great shape for 80 in spite of vision loss now.

March 26th, 2015
Dr. Hasan is very kind, knowledgeable, and attentive. His voice is soothing...especially if you are experiencing some anxiety over your malady. I highly recommend him.

January 2nd, 2015
Terrible doctor.
Dr Hassan should not be practicing medicine. I saw him as a new patient on 4-7-14. My scalp had been burned 3 years prior in several places to 2nd and 3rd degree from overhead welding, which had spattered and left BB size beads of 3000deg molten metal fall through my hair and burn into my scalp. The wounds became infected and never healed, even after three years, which is one of the reasons why I visited Dr Hasan as a new patient, the others being blood pressure, and simply needing to have a family doctor. I haven't had a family physician in years. I am a machinist by trade, so burns, cuts, smashed fingers, etc. just come with the territory. You ignore the pain and let nature heal. I needed Dr Hassan's help on this because it had not healed in 3 years and was continually irritating and painfull. 3 years of scabs, oozing puss and pain, never diminishing. 3 years of embarrasing haircuts. He was friendly, but did not listen to what I told him happened years prior, and told me that what I had was a scratch on my scalp and this was normal. He remarked about how good of shape I was for my age (42). He then had the receptionist give me a bill for 160.00, which I paid in full, but they wrote me a hand written receipt that doesn't even have their Rossford Family Practice identification anywhere on it. Terrible professionalism, and if a supposed doctor can't identify something as simple as an old wound with a painful and persistent infection, even after telling him the details, he is a definite hazard to someone with larger issues. I will not go back to Dr Hassan, I believe he is a fraud and disgusted that he is allowed to opperate a practice. The only reason I give him one star is because it will not let me give no stars.