A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irum Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irum Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irum Qureshi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Sheffield University, Sheffield, England. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- North Oaks Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irum Alisia Qureshi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Irum A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Irum Qureshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irum Qureshi practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See Metairie Allergists.