A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Benowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Benowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Benowitz graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin S Benowitz DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irvin S. Benowitz practice?
- Dr. Irvin Benowitz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Irvin Benowitz practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Northridge, CA.
See Burbank Family Physicians.