A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Benowitz is Excellent. Dr. Benowitz has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Benowitz graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Benowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irvin S. Benowitz practice?
Dr. Irvin Benowitz practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Aerospace Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Village, CA.
See Burbank Family Physicians, Burbank Geriatric Doctors, and Burbank Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Irwin Benowitz, Dr. Irving Benowitz, Dr. Erwin Benowitz, Dr. Ervin Benowitz