A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Benowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Benowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benowitz
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benowitz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Benowitz graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin S Benowitz DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irvin S. Benowitz practice?
- Dr. Irvin Benowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Irvin Benowitz practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.