A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Bonder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Bonder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Bonder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonder graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bonder has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin M Bonder MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Irvin M. Bonder practice?
- Dr. Irvin Bonder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irvin Bonder practices Urology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Whippany, NJ.
See Denville Urologists.