Dr. Irvin Bough Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irvin Bough Jr?

Helped me get back to my life!

Posted on July 19th, 2017

After suffering a traumatic brain injury, Dr Bough was able to work with me to resolve the debilitating vertigo that was a aftermath of the brain injury. After working with Dr. Bough for a month I was able to walk without a cane and now 4 months later I ran my first 3 miles! Dr. Bough continues to work through other ENT side effects with such comprehensive strategies yet with compassion of the mental side effects of this type of injury.

Highly recommend Dr. Bough

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

Dr. Bough is not only very skilled but he has exceptional bed side manner. He is sure to explain everything and works with you; he is sure to get your input and agreement. I appreciate working with the doctor and being involved. I had nose surgey to correct a deviated septum; results were fantastic. All good from consult, pre-op, surgery, and post-op. Staff and nurses were excellent as well.

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Bough who performed my thyroidectomy. If you are in need of an Otolaryngologist i highly recommend Dr. David Bough.

One of the best Doctors

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Bough is a really great doctor. He is very kind and patient. The entire ENT and Allergy staff in west Nyack is amazing. Prior to both surgeries he made sure I was comfortable and that I knew everything to make sure I had a successful recovery. I felt comfortable to ask questions during my visit and even after. He made this difficult experience that I was going through seamless. It was nice not to have to worry about anything other then getting better.

The Consummate Healer

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Dr. David Bough Jr. has always been my physician for the past fifteen years, through the tough times and the times of healing. Dr. Bough has never disappointed - I have come to trust his decisions and care implicitly. Thank you, Dr. David Bough Jr.

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr. Bough performed a very difficult and precise surgery regarding my parathyroid glands that required a delicate operation around my vocal cords. I am completely satisfied with Dr. Bough and his staff and would highly recommend him. His care, knowledge and professionalism is top notch! Thank you Dr. Bough!

Posted on January 17th, 2016

Friendly and knowledgeable.

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Treated my daughter well...kind and thorough...I would recommend highly.

Posted on February 28th, 2014

A wonderful, caring physician

Exceptional !!!!!

Posted on February 1st, 2014

I had Dr Bough recommended to me by my Primary Care Physician after I had experienced several sinus infections. I knew I had the right ENT on the first appointment. Dr Bough explained my entire problem inclusive of the corrective measures needed which included sinus surgery. It has been one year since my surgery and I am happy to say that he solved my problems and I have been sinus problem free!!! Thank you Dr Bough,

Great Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Dr. Bough has treated my son (age 4). He has a great bed side manner. He spoke to my son gently and nicely. He explained everything that he was doing. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT.

Cancer treatment

Posted on April 13th, 2013

Diagnosed and treated my thyroid cancer. Excellent doctor and surgeon.. Probably saved my life. Would recommend to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Bough