Dr. Irvin Bough Jr MD Patient Reviews

October 23rd, 2016
I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Bough who performed my thyroidectomy. If you are in need of an Otolaryngologist i highly recommend Dr. David Bough.

September 16th, 2016
One of the best Doctors
Dr. Bough is a really great doctor. He is very kind and patient. The entire ENT and Allergy staff in west Nyack is amazing. Prior to both surgeries he made sure I was comfortable and that I knew everything to make sure I had a successful recovery. I felt comfortable to ask questions during my visit and even after. He made this difficult experience that I was going through seamless. It was nice not to have to worry about anything other then getting better.

July 7th, 2016
The Consummate Healer
Dr. David Bough Jr. has always been my physician for the past fifteen years, through the tough times and the times of healing. Dr. Bough has never disappointed - I have come to trust his decisions and care implicitly. Thank you, Dr. David Bough Jr.

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Bough performed a very difficult and precise surgery regarding my parathyroid glands that required a delicate operation around my vocal cords. I am completely satisfied with Dr. Bough and his staff and would highly recommend him. His care, knowledge and professionalism is top notch! Thank you Dr. Bough!

January 17th, 2016
Friendly and knowledgeable.

February 22nd, 2015
Treated my daughter well...kind and thorough...I would recommend highly.

February 28th, 2014
A wonderful, caring physician

February 1st, 2014
Exceptional !!!!!
I had Dr Bough recommended to me by my Primary Care Physician after I had experienced several sinus infections. I knew I had the right ENT on the first appointment. Dr Bough explained my entire problem inclusive of the corrective measures needed which included sinus surgery. It has been one year since my surgery and I am happy to say that he solved my problems and I have been sinus problem free!!! Thank you Dr Bough,

April 19th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Bough has treated my son (age 4). He has a great bed side manner. He spoke to my son gently and nicely. He explained everything that he was doing. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT.

April 13th, 2013
Cancer treatment
Diagnosed and treated my thyroid cancer. Excellent doctor and surgeon.. Probably saved my life. Would recommend to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Bough

April 11th, 2013
Dr. Bough is a wonderful Doctor. His staff is very friendly and helpful. He spent the time and answered my questions so I would understand my diagnosis. Highly recommend.

June 27th, 2012
VERY BAD!
Very rude and nasty to me! He would not communicate anything with me at all! I went to see another E.N.T last year and when I told him what he told me last year, he dismissed what his collegue said who works in the same office and said I don't know what he said (as I was telling him what he said) but this is what I'm saying! I then wanted some answers to my questins so I called him and he would'nt call me back for two days and when he finally did call me back (because I kept calling that day) he was very Rude and nasty and told me he has to go and didn't want me to ask him any questions! On top of that The other E.N.T in the same office told me that he is wrong to say I had LPR/Gerd because I don't have that! Bough did not even communicate that with me in the first place, I read it on the paper as I was leaving! That place was also very empty, that is saying something! This guy is so bad, go to someone else, do yourself a favor!