A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Guterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Guterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guterman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Guterman, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Guterman graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin A Guterman FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irvin A. Guterman practice?
- Dr. Irvin Guterman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irvin Guterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Germantown, MD.
See Silver Spring Surgeons.