A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Guterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Guterman is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guterman
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Guterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Guterman, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Guterman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Guterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin Allen Guterman FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irvin A. Guterman practice?
- Dr. Irvin Guterman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Irvin Guterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Germantown, MD.
See Silver Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.