A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Hirsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Hirsch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin H Hirsch MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Irvin H. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Irvin Hirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Irvin Hirsch practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.