A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Hirsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Hirsch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin H Hirsch MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Irvin H. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Irvin Hirsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irvin Hirsch practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Urologists.