Urologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
mgr show details mgr
by Paul w on Apr 16th, 2014

I had a problem where things where kinda bent.dr Hirsch where very helpful and the operation seems to have fixed things I am very happy with the Dr and staff

Bedside Manner show details Bedside Manner
Mar 4th, 2014

Very poor bedside manner, doesn't shake your hand. Keeps you waiting in the exam room for long periods before he sees you after check in.

Dr. Hirsch is a HORRIBLE Dr.!!!!!!!! show details Dr. Hirsch is a HORRIBLE Dr.!!!!!!!!
Nov 13th, 2012

A few years back I had problems with a spinning testicle. Dr. Hirsch preformed a bilateral orchiopexy to prevent testicular torsion. Within only a few months after the surgery I was in a lot of pain and my testicle was spinning all over again. When I tried to talk to Dr. hirsch he refused to believe my testicle was spinning and avoided seeing me. He said "some men will always feel pain down there." I almost doubted myself because the likely hood of this operation failing was the same probability that a woman would get pregnant after getting her tubes tied! I eventually took photographs of my spinning testicle and got a surgery performed by another Dr. After the second surgery I got the Dr.'s notes from his surgery. Through the guidance of another urologist I found that he did not preform a standard procedure on me! Because of his error I might need a third surgery on my right testicle. Despite the surgery's failure he still has tried to bill me years later. I wne through many months of pain that could have been avoided if he at least acknowledged my problem after the surgery. I hate him as a person and as a Dr.

Good choice if you need a urologist. show details Good choice if you need a urologist.
Mar 22nd, 2012

I'v been going to Dr Hirsch for 4-5 years. He certainly impresses me as being a very capable doctor, he explains things very well, he's friendly, and shows genuine concern for the patient.

I love this guy! show details I love this guy!
Jan 24th, 2012

Knowledgeable, caring, concerned with a good bedside manner!

Dec 31st, 2010

DR. Hirsch was very professional, caring and competent