Urologists
833 Chestnut St
Ste 703
Center City East, Philadelphia, PA 19107
215-955-1000
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  mgr  |  show details
by Paul w on Apr 16th, 2014

I had a problem where things where kinda bent.dr Hirsch where very helpful and the operation seems to have fixed things I am very happy with the Dr and staff

|  Bedside Manner  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2014

Very poor bedside manner, doesn't shake your hand. Keeps you waiting in the exam room for long periods before he sees you after check in.

|  Dr. Hirsch is a HORRIBLE Dr.!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

A few years back I had problems with a spinning testicle. Dr. Hirsch preformed a bilateral orchiopexy to prevent testicular torsion. Within only a few months after the surgery I was in a lot of pain and my testicle was spinning all over again. When I tried to talk to Dr. hirsch he refused to believe my testicle was spinning and avoided seeing me. He said "some men will always feel pain down there." I almost doubted myself because the likely hood of this operation failing was the same probability that a woman would get pregnant after getting her tubes tied! I eventually took photographs of my spinning testicle and got a surgery performed by another Dr. After the second surgery I got the Dr.'s notes from his surgery. Through the guidance of another urologist I found that he did not preform a standard procedure on me! Because of his error I might need a third surgery on my right testicle. Despite the surgery's failure he still has tried to bill me years later. I wne through many months of pain that could have been avoided if he at least acknowledged my problem after the surgery. I hate him as a person and as a Dr.

|  Good choice if you need a urologist.  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

I'v been going to Dr Hirsch for 4-5 years. He certainly impresses me as being a very capable doctor, he explains things very well, he's friendly, and shows genuine concern for the patient.

|  I love this guy!  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Knowledgeable, caring, concerned with a good bedside manner!

|  show details
Dec 31st, 2010

DR. Hirsch was very professional, caring and competent