A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Kappy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Kappy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Kappy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappy graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kappy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin Kappy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Irvin Kappy practice?
- Dr. Irvin Kappy has 1 office location.
Dr. Irvin Kappy practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.