A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Krukenkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Krukenkamp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krukenkamp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krukenkamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Krukenkamp, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Krukenkamp graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krukenkamp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin B Krukenkamp MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irvin B. Krukenkamp practice?
- Dr. Irvin Krukenkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Irvin Krukenkamp practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.