A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Liebman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Liebman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liebman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irvin M. Liebman practice?
Dr. Irvin Liebman practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, PA.
See Warminster Allergists, Warminster Dermatologists, and Warminster Internists.