A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Liebman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Liebman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin Marvin Liebman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Irvin M. Liebman practice?
- Dr. Irvin Liebman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irvin Liebman practices Dermatology near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, PA.
See Warminster Dermatologists.