Dr. Irvin Sackman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 22nd, 2013
Professional and smart
I have recently had to skip around to a few different doctors because I did not feel that I received the attention that my condition needed. Dr. Sackman was thorough, professional, and saved me money by diagnosing conditions correctly. If you want a doctor that has the best bedside manner this may not be the guy for you, but if you want someone who is good at what they do, Dr. Sackman is awesome.

October 8th, 2009
I personally would not give high marks to this doc. Perhaps he and his staff and I simply do not connect but zero follow-up even when I was told that I would have results back in a week (this is the second year that I have had no results back), no personality/caring, arguementitive and competitive both he and his staff. I have made 5 attempts to call and still have not reached him and his PA will eventually call you back but seldom the doctor. I felt that he and most of his staff were very arrogant. Did not ask me hardly a single question about my lifestyle, health background or genetic background. Sackman and his staff could benifit from understanding why people go to the doctor. I would not recommend anyone of my friends to see him. Would make a good HMO doc!

October 6th, 2009
Wonderful Family Doctor
Dr. Sackman is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say and he is very thorough with exams. He doesn't order unnecessary tests, and his office is prepared to do diagnostic testing right there instead of referring you to another doctor.