A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Sahni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Sahni, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahni
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Sahni, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahni graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sahni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin Sahni MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irvin Sahni practice?
- Dr. Irvin Sahni has 1 office location.
Dr. Irvin Sahni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seguin, TX.
See Seguin Surgeons.