A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Sahni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Sahni, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Sahni, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahni graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sahni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin Sahni MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irvin Sahni practice?
- Dr. Irvin Sahni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irvin Sahni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seguin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX.
See Seguin Surgeons.