A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Saron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Saron is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Saron, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Saron graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Saron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irvin J. Saron practice?
Dr. Irvin Saron practices Urology near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Urologists.