A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Saron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Saron is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saron
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Saron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Saron, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Saron graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Saron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin J Saron MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Irvin J. Saron practice?
- Dr. Irvin Saron has 1 office location.
Dr. Irvin Saron practices Urology near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Urologists.