A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Saron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Saron is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saron
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Saron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irvin Saron, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Saron graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Saron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin J Saron MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Irvin J. Saron practice?
- Dr. Irvin Saron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irvin Saron practices Urology near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cypress Urologists.