A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Scherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Scherer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Scherer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Iredell Memorial Hospital, Statesville, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin George Scherer MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Irvin G. Scherer practice?
- Dr. Irvin Scherer has 1 office location.
Dr. Irvin Scherer practices Dermatology near Union Grove, NC.
See Union Grove Dermatologists.