A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Spira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Spira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spira
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spira Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spira graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Spira has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin Aaron Samuel Spira MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irvin A. Spira practice?
- Dr. Irvin Spira has 1 office location.
Dr. Irvin Spira practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.