A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irvin Spira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irvin Spira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spira
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spira Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spira graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Spira has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irvin Aaron Samuel Spira MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irvin A. Spira practice?
- Dr. Irvin Spira has 1 office location.
Dr. Irvin Spira practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.