Dr. Irvin Wiesman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Chicago, IL

August 28th, 2013
Botox Expertise
My sister recommended Dr. Weisman. I was able to express my areas of concerns and he walked me through what we could realistically achieve. With each shot he was able to share what it would accomplish (“this will provide more of the arch you are looking for”). He was very honest about what could be done compared to my expectations. I have been seeing him now for over three years and each time I walk away with a smile (and a fabulously smooth skin appearance). My skins appearance is more youthful than it was 10 years ago as I have also tried fillers, etc. He is easy to talk to and ensures you are pleased. He will tell you if something is not needed. I appreciate this quality.

August 24th, 2013
Tummy Tuck & Lipo worth it!!
Fifteen months after my C-section, I was ready to get rid of my tummy and fit back in to my pre-pregnancy clothes again!! I am SO HAPPY I went to Dr. Wiesman!! He is so kind and answered all of my questions. His entire staff is so friendly and professional. They make you feel very comfortable. I have been most impressed with the after care follow up. I had a great experience, and just 6 weeks later I can already see incredible results!! Dr. Wiesman is a great surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone!

August 9th, 2013
 DR. WIESMAN!
Dr. Wiesman is a fabulous plastic surgeon. He has filled my lips, my smile lines, and most frequently, administered Botox to my brows and crows feet. I would trust no other plastic surgeon with my face. This speaks volumes considering I work for physicians and could easily see one of them for fillers and Botox at a discount. I'm loyal to Dr. Wiesman. He puts one at ease with his kind demeanor. He is honest. For example, there have been occasions on which I have asked for a specific procedure and he has discouraged me. He really cares. Finally, he delivers. He did my nose job with which I'm thrilled. The surgery perfect. He fixed what I didn't like about my nose without making it obvious I had had surgery. Genius!

August 5th, 2013
I have been a loyal and devoted patient of Dr. Irvin Wiesman for 10 years now. He is the best triple board certified surgeon in the Midwest. Before my breast enhancement surgery I did all the research and had consulatations with the top 10 plastic surgeons in Chicago. When I met with Dr. Irv he immediately made me feel comfortable and confident he could give me the natural look I wanted to achieve. I signed up for surgery the following week. It has been over 8 years and unless I tell someone they are enhanced the secret is safe with me and Dr.Irv. Following my breast surgery I began recommending all my friends and clients ( I am a makeup artist). to " Dr. Hottie" as we refer to Dr. Irv. He is also as handsome as talented. Dr. Irv truly is a sculptor of the body and he understands a women should look like a women. I have had liposuction as well and have lasting results for over 5 years now. He is my go to Dr. for Botox and Injectible fillers for 10 years and I love his natural approach. Please is you are considering cosmetic surgery in the Chicagoland area make sure you have a consulatation with Dr. Irv before making any decisions. It has been a decade and my breast implants look and feel so great !

August 3rd, 2013
Breast Augmentation
I highly recommend Dr. Irv Wiesman!! Professional, skilled, compassionate and caring are just a few words I would use to describe him. My experience was ideal from start to finish. He listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. You will not find a more skilled plastic surgeon in Illinois!

August 2nd, 2013
Real thing
I was referred to their office and I was impressed by the the bedside manners and the result . Bottom line you want to get anything done and you are not sure , this is the place . Doctor with the magic touch .

July 27th, 2013
Great bedside manner, very knowledgeable, and great results. Took his time with me and did not rush me into making a decision. So happy with the results that I have referred him to many people who have also been pleased. Friendly staff as well and clean office .

July 26th, 2013
incredible results
I have been going to Dr. Wiesman for many years. I first met him for a nose job consult. He gave me the perfect nose!!! I couldn't be happier! Since then I've been going to him for Botox and fillers. Every time the results are natural and just what I desired. His bedside manner is very warm, he always listens to my concerns and never rushes me. His staff is very friendly and the office environment is great. Over the years i've recommended many of my friends and they have all had a great experience! I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon

July 25th, 2013
couldn't be happier
I am beyond pleased with the surgeries and care that I have received from Dr. Wiesman and his nurse. I have been getting Botox for years and am always complimented on the results by my friends. I also had Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. My Breast augmentation looks exactly the way that I imagined it would. My nose surgery was subtle and natural...and surprisingly pain free. His nurse was available 24 hours a day to answer any questions which is super helpful when you are nervous about surgery and recovery. I have already sent multiple patients to see him and they are just as pleased as I am. I have noticed a few negative reviews and I have to mention that there is also another surgeon in the building with the same last name. I think maybe some people get confused with the doctors... Dr. Irv is compassionate, caring, and skillful. I can't imagine that he would ever speak to anyone, let alone a trusting patient in an unkind or dismissive manner.

June 12th, 2013
Unhappy
I'm very unhappy with rhinoplasty results. Looks worse than before surgery. I expected something way better. Huge disappointment.

April 28th, 2013
Nurse
As someone who is in the medical field I know what to expect during surgical procedures. I was not only pleased with my initial consultation, but the overall surgical experience and outcome were above my expectations. The surgeries I had done were breast augmentation, abdominal liposuction, and nose reconstruction. Dr. Irvin Wiesman explained the surgical procedures to me clearly as well as the expected outcomes and made me feel at ease with the entire experience. His personal demeanor and trustworthiness make me feel confident that I made the right choice. I get compliments on a daily basis and highly recommend Dr. Irvin Wiesman!

February 23rd, 2012
A True Professional!
I just had a consultation for a breast augmentation with Dr. Irvin Wiesman and it was a wonderful experience! He spent as much time as I needed, expl ...