Hand Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

1160 Park Ave W
Ste 2E
Highland Park, IL 60035
847-266-0684
Locations and availability (3)

|  Breast Reduction Surgery  |  show details
by tmdln on Oct 24th, 2014

Dr. Irvin Wiesman performed my breast reduction surgery August 2014. I have always wanted the surgery done, but was afraid of surgery and the scars. Dr. Wiesman and his professional staff answered all my questions and eased all my fears and concerns. The day of surgery Dr. Wiesman's staff and the hospital where the surgery was performed, were on time and professional. Each member of Dr. Wiesman team introduced themselves to me and explained what their roles were. This really put me at ease and made me feel confident in my care. The after care that Dr. Wiesman and his staff provided was professional and caring. I am two months post-op and I am feeling great and excited about my results. My back and shoulder pain is gone. I love the way my smaller lifted breasts look. I highly recommend Dr. Irvin Wiesman to anyone looking to have breast reduction surgery.

|  Botox Expertise  |  show details
by Alicia on Aug 28th, 2013

My sister recommended Dr. Weisman. I was able to express my areas of concerns and he walked me through what we could realistically achieve. With each shot he was able to share what it would accomplish (“this will provide more of the arch you are looking for”). He was very honest about what could be done compared to my expectations. I have been seeing him now for over three years and each time I walk away with a smile (and a fabulously smooth skin appearance). My skins appearance is more youthful than it was 10 years ago as I have also tried fillers, etc. He is easy to talk to and ensures you are pleased. He will tell you if something is not needed. I appreciate this quality.

|  Tummy Tuck & Lipo worth it!!  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2013

Fifteen months after my C-section, I was ready to get rid of my tummy and fit back in to my pre-pregnancy clothes again!! I am SO HAPPY I went to Dr. Wiesman!! He is so kind and answered all of my questions. His entire staff is so friendly and professional. They make you feel very comfortable. I have been most impressed with the after care follow up. I had a great experience, and just 6 weeks later I can already see incredible results!! Dr. Wiesman is a great surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone!

|   DR. WIESMAN!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Wiesman is a fabulous plastic surgeon. He has filled my lips, my smile lines, and most frequently, administered Botox to my brows and crows feet. I would trust no other plastic surgeon with my face. This speaks volumes considering I work for physicians and could easily see one of them for fillers and Botox at a discount. I'm loyal to Dr. Wiesman. He puts one at ease with his kind demeanor. He is honest. For example, there have been occasions on which I have asked for a specific procedure and he has discouraged me. He really cares. Finally, he delivers. He did my nose job with which I'm thrilled. The surgery perfect. He fixed what I didn't like about my nose without making it obvious I had had surgery. Genius!

by Dena Devoted Patient, Chicago, IL on Aug 5th, 2013

I have been a loyal and devoted patient of Dr. Irvin Wiesman for 10 years now. He is the best triple board certified surgeon in the Midwest. Before my breast enhancement surgery I did all the research and had consulatations with the top 10 plastic surgeons in Chicago. When I met with Dr. Irv he immediately made me feel comfortable and confident he could give me the natural look I wanted to achieve. I signed up for surgery the following week. It has been over 8 years and unless I tell someone they are enhanced the secret is safe with me and Dr.Irv. Following my breast surgery I began recommending all my friends and clients ( I am a makeup artist). to " Dr. Hottie" as we refer to Dr. Irv. He is also as handsome as talented. Dr. Irv truly is a sculptor of the body and he understands a women should look like a women. I have had liposuction as well and have lasting results for over 5 years now. He is my go to Dr. for Botox and Injectible fillers for 10 years and I love his natural approach. Please is you are considering cosmetic surgery in the Chicagoland area make sure you have a consulatation with Dr. Irv before making any decisions. It has been a decade and my breast implants look and feel so great !

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Jill s on Aug 3rd, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Irv Wiesman!! Professional, skilled, compassionate and caring are just a few words I would use to describe him. My experience was ideal from start to finish. He listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. You will not find a more skilled plastic surgeon in Illinois!

|  Real thing  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2013

I was referred to their office and I was impressed by the the bedside manners and the result . Bottom line you want to get anything done and you are not sure , this is the place . Doctor with the magic touch .

|  Positive Experience  |  show details
by Nell P. on Jul 29th, 2013

I had breast implants and a tummy tuck at two different times. My results were amazing! The whole process, from initial appointment to post op visits was a very positive experience for me. Dr. Wiesman is the consummate professional, as is his staff. The facilities were state of the art from my perspective. I was kept informed of the procedures that were to take place every step of the way. My self-esteem has improved immensely since my procedures. I would, and have, recommend Dr. Irvin Wiesman to any one who wanted or needed cosmetic surgery. I will be returning in the future. Nell (Pol) Ortiz

Jul 27th, 2013

Great bedside manner, very knowledgeable, and great results. Took his time with me and did not rush me into making a decision. So happy with the results that I have referred him to many people who have also been pleased. Friendly staff as well and clean office .

|  incredible results  |  show details
by scm72 on Jul 26th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Wiesman for many years. I first met him for a nose job consult. He gave me the perfect nose!!! I couldn't be happier! Since then I've been going to him for Botox and fillers. Every time the results are natural and just what I desired. His bedside manner is very warm, he always listens to my concerns and never rushes me. His staff is very friendly and the office environment is great. Over the years i've recommended many of my friends and they have all had a great experience! I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon

|  VERY HAPPY!  |  show details
by Kelly on Jul 26th, 2013

Dr. Irv Wiesman and his staff are the absolute best! I had a breast augmentation with him and am thrilled with the outcome. I referred a few of my friends to him and they are just as happy as I am. I wish I had done it years ago!

|  couldn't be happier  |  show details
by KS on Jul 25th, 2013

I am beyond pleased with the surgeries and care that I have received from Dr. Wiesman and his nurse. I have been getting Botox for years and am always complimented on the results by my friends. I also had Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. My Breast augmentation looks exactly the way that I imagined it would. My nose surgery was subtle and natural...and surprisingly pain free. His nurse was available 24 hours a day to answer any questions which is super helpful when you are nervous about surgery and recovery. I have already sent multiple patients to see him and they are just as pleased as I am. I have noticed a few negative reviews and I have to mention that there is also another surgeon in the building with the same last name. I think maybe some people get confused with the doctors... Dr. Irv is compassionate, caring, and skillful. I can't imagine that he would ever speak to anyone, let alone a trusting patient in an unkind or dismissive manner.

|  Unhappy  |  show details
by Jamie888 on Jun 12th, 2013

I'm very unhappy with rhinoplasty results. Looks worse than before surgery. I expected something way better. Huge disappointment.

|  Nurse  |  show details
by SM on Apr 28th, 2013

As someone who is in the medical field I know what to expect during surgical procedures. I was not only pleased with my initial consultation, but the overall surgical experience and outcome were above my expectations. The surgeries I had done were breast augmentation, abdominal liposuction, and nose reconstruction. Dr. Irvin Wiesman explained the surgical procedures to me clearly as well as the expected outcomes and made me feel at ease with the entire experience. His personal demeanor and trustworthiness make me feel confident that I made the right choice. I get compliments on a daily basis and highly recommend Dr. Irvin Wiesman!

Mar 30th, 2012

I paid my bill in full in 2009, I just received a bill(3/2012) from this doctors office claiming that I still owed $350.00 and that I didn't complete payment on my bill(the bill stated that an audit revealed that my account was past due). Thank goodness I keep great records of the payments I made to pay off this bill years ago. It has taken many phone calls/faxes/e-mails to get this issue resolved. If you go to this doctor, make sure you keep all bills and proof of payments, because they could come knocking at your door 3 years later and claim that you didn't pay your bill.

|  Excellent Bedside manner and surgery!!  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

Dr. Wiesman did my breast augmentation last year and I could not be more pleased with the results.He spent extra time with me explaining all of my options about the surgery, the implants, and what to expect in the recovery process. There was always someone there to answer any question I had and he even called me himself to check on me the night after my surgery. I've never dealt with a nicer doctor and will suggest hime to EVERYONE I know who wants plastic surgery. My breasts look exactly how I wanted them to. I wish I would have done this ten years ago!

Feb 2nd, 2011

very unhappy with an outcome of my surgery

|  Skilled and Caring Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
May 26th, 2010

I went to Dr. Wiesman for liposuction of the inner and outer thighs and liposculpture of the knees. I could notbe more pleased. He is a true artist.He also is kind and truly listens to your concerns. I plan to continue to visit him for any surgery needed.

Apr 19th, 2009

very friendly doctor and staff

Apr 13th, 2009

very nice and professional

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2009

I had my breast augmented by dr. wiesman 1 year ago. I should of had them done sooner! He guided me towards the right size by explaining to me all about implants and how to pick the right one for my body!!he is very easy to talk to and his bedside manner is great. I wold go to him again!!