Dr. Irvine Mason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irvine Mason?

neeed to find his new office in boca or delray

Posted on November 17th, 2017

wife and i saw dr mason in winter of 2017. he has closed his jupitor office . need to find his new location. please contact me at 516 385 2539 ASAP with new phone #. jeff schneider

Thank you very much , Dr Irvine Mason.

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I cannot be more pleased with the healthcare that Dr.Mason has provided. Dr Mason and his staff are all amazing. He was the only physician who was able to help me after seeing so many others and being in excruciating pain for well over a month. He is a very knowledgeable, straight forward, explains everything he is doing in detail. He doesn't rush. He is very thorough and very informative. I highly recommend his services. He is a great physician and i am so lucky to have fallen into his care. Vladimir M ( Russian patient )

unhappy

Posted on April 30th, 2017

my wife and i hAD STUDIES DONE. HE HAS CLOSED HIS OFFICE AND JOINED ANOTHER GROUP. WE REQUESTED OUR RECORDS AND WERE TOLD TO CALL ON A SPECIFIC DAY TO GET THEM. I CALLED ON THAT DAY AND THE PHONE WAS ALREADY CUT OFF. I TRIED THEIR FAX. NO REPLY. WE ARE UNHAPPY. WE NEED OUR RECORDS.

Does not listen

Posted on April 13th, 2017

My Father was under Dr. Mason care for over a year. Dr. Mason diagnosed my Father with Parkinson Disease. The treatment consisted of a range of medicine and vitamins that he was not responding to. Dr. Mason ordered no further tests and just kept telling us how great a Doctor he is, and adding medicine. After a completed DAT scan turns out my Father does not have Parkinson but has NPH. Dr. Mason never ordered the DAT test or bothered to check for anything else. He does tell good stories of how great he is though

Posted on September 26th, 2016

He is a great MD, & He cares about his patient. I`m very happy for what he has done for me.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Mason is excellent. I have been a patient for 11 years. He correctly diagnosed by peripheral neuropathy and prescribed medications, vitamins, and an exercise program. I rarely the medications and am walking 5 miles a day with exercises for my calves. I highly recommend Dr. Mason.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr. Mason really cares about his patients. I would certainly recommend.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Dr. Mason is an excellent Neurologist. He also has a kind and proficient Office Manager.

This incredible doctor saved my life!

Posted on February 1st, 2015

They just don't make doctors like Dr. Mason anymore. After going to several other doctors, Dr. Mason was the only one who could figure out what was wrong with me. The day I went into his office I thought I was dying. I could barely move I was so weak. He personally greeted me in the waiting room and helped me into his exam room. He diagnosed me with a severe case of Myasthenia Gravis and he was correct. There is no cure for this disease but if not for Dr. Mason I would not be here. He is the best doctor of any kind I have ever been too. And when you have an appointment, be on time because he always is out of respect for the patient. He cares. He has an excellent staff who also care and are a direct reflection of him and his professionalism. He stays up to date on all the modern treatments just so he can better treat and care for his patients. When one has has an incurable disease as I do, it is very comforting to know I have a doctor who really knows his profession, and cares for my well being. I love Dr. Mason. I would be lost without him. If you are looking for a Neurologist, you just found the best there is.

excellent doctor!!

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I have been having problems with pain and weakness for over five years and after going tobyet, my third neurologist, Dr. Mason finally helped me feel better! Every time there is a 0roblem, he always knows just what to do. Love him! HE IS A GODSEND!

A Doctor You Can Depend On

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Dr. Mason made an early diagnosis of my Parkinson's over 10 years ago and during all this time he has been very involved and concerned. He has shown us the best quality of care, not only physical but emotional. Sharing his vast knowledge and true compassion, Dr Mason always answers our questions and concerns making sure that we receive the most up to date information. He is not only our doctor, he is our friend. We highly recommend Dr. Mason to everyone we know !!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Mason for all you are and all you do !!

No double talk

Posted on September 29th, 2014

Dr. Mason knew exactly what was wrong with my leg. I am back dancing and walking once again. I had about given up hope when I found him. That was two years ago. I am back to him again with a smaller problem, and I know he will fix it. Thank you Dr. Mason