inactive

Irving A Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

September 18th, 2013
THE WORST MEDICAL CARE I HAVE EVER RECIEVED.
I BECAME A PATIENT AT HIS CHARLOTTE OFFICE AND I WERE TREATED POORLY. WHAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION 1ST IS THAT THERE WERE NO HAND SANITIZERS OR GLOVES IN NO ROOMS EXCEPT 1 OR 2 ROOMS. HIS WIFE HAS A VERY NASTY ATTITUDE. SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE ME MY BLOOD TESTS RESULTS OVER THE PHONE, BECAUSE SHE WERE ANGRY BECAUSE I TOLD A FEW PPL THAT SHE SOLD ME COUGH SYRUP/CODEINE OUT OF THE OFFICE. SHE ALSO LIED ON ME. I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED NOTHING LIKE THIS FROM ANY PROFESSIONAL, EVERYTIME I WENT THEY WOULD GIVE ME AN ASTHMA AND I DON'T HAVE ASTHMA. THEN WHEN DR.WILLIAMS COME TO THE ROOM, HE ONLY TALK AND WANT TOUCH YOU.I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS PLACE FOR AN ANIMAL. HIS WIFE HUNG UP ON ME BECAUSE I WERE ASKING HER FOR MY TEST RESULTS. SHE'S TERRIBLE.

February 24th, 2013
Horrible experience !
Dr. Showed up 40 mins late and no apology. Doctor Irving has no bedside manner . He was more interested in barking at his wife to get his "flight" wherever, rescheduled and file complaint to airline.Did not listen and engage in any discussion about my medical issues and the few he did by chance catch, he quickly dismissed as, "not valid for any care from him